Wednesday 3 March 2010

Mum's Relaxing!

Lovely hubbie offered to do kick-boxing and harriers picking up and dropping off last night so I could relax. Yahoooo! So as soon as the house was quiet (I don't think it has ever been that quiet!) I poured a glass of Chardonnay, ran hot bubbly bath, applied mud face pack and slid in. It was absolute bliss as I felt the heat permeate my tired muscles and my body relaxed. Then the challenge - the wine! By then my face was rigid, but I can confirm that it is possible to sip wine (very carefully - barely moving your lips) during a mud face pack! Lovely and the silence was golden. Then suddenly, 'Hi, Babes!' Hubbie was back. He'd got bored waiting inbetween the drop-offs and pick-ups and decided to drive home (10 mins) to wait with me (10 mins) before driving back (10 mins) to collect!! Not to worry, I had had a few quiet minutes to re-group. So got out of the bath and started drying off. Tip, girlies!! Beware over-exuberant towel drying in vicinity of glass of wine - can lead to needless wastage - yeah - I knock it onto the tiles, wine everywhere, shards of glass everywhere! What a relaxing evening!

No comments: