Thursday 10 June 2010

Multi-tasking men

We do give them a bit of grief, really, don’t we – you know – on the issue of multi-tasking. But I will think twice next time I am tempted.


We have a house rule – rooms to be tidied, once a week – for inspection on Thursday morning. Our definition of tidy: Mum can see the floor throughout; bed made; possibly some clothes on chair, others folded and put away or in linen basket; bits and bobs under bed or in cupboard.


I knocked on our teenager B’s door on Wednesday evening to give him the heads up about his room. When I went in he was doing his sit-ups (I think he does a mere 100 or so!). I had to take a second look to fully understand the whole situation: he was folding his clothes while he was doing his sit-ups! How cool is that? This young man can definitely multi-task.

No comments: